MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
Chemical engineering is a rapidly evolving field that impacts areas including energy, food, water, and health. This Master's in Advanced Chemical Engineering focuses on the fundamentals of key chemical and industrial processes and how they are put into practice. You'll encounter the latest technologies available to the process industries and gain exposure to a broad range of crucial operations and optimisation methods.
This course considers different routes of specialisation including Particle Engineering and Processing, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Energy and Nanomaterials and Water Engineering. Our multidisciplinary approach also incorporates sustainable synergies between biotechnology, bioprocessing and food engineering. You'll join a cutting-edge research culture that prepares you for future global challenges and emerge from this course with a comprehensive skillset for lasting careers as a professional chemical engineer.
- Applicants should have: An appropriate accredited degree in chemical engineering (2.2 or above) or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants with a BSc Chemical Engineering (IEng) will also be considered.
- You may also be considered if you do not have a first degree but have professional incorporated and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer status) and demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course.
- General Requirement
- Indian Students- Four year bachelor degree with a minimum of 55% in Final Year (However, if graduating from one of the top universities: Mumbai University, Savitribai Phule Pune University (Pune University), Calcutta University, Delhi University, Bangalore University and Madras University; a minimum of 50% in final year is required).
Note: More specialised courses require four year bachelor degree with a minimum of 65% in final year.(However, if graduating from one of the top universities: Mumbai University, Savitribai Phule Pune University (Pune University), Calcutta University, Delhi University, Bangalore University and Madras University; a minimum of 60% in final year is required).
- Arab Students-Bachelors Degree with 60% or GPA 2.5/4 for UK 2:2 and GPA 3/4 for UK 2.1
- Indian Students for IELTS Waiver - At least 75% marks in English language course in Higher Secondary School.
- No IELTS Waiver for Punjab and Haryana