Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Gannon University’s nursing program prepares you to enter professional nursing practice with care, confidence and competence. Our rigorous and engaging curriculum and intentional philosophy create an environment to support individual student needs and goals. The critical role of registered nurses in our health care system is ever-increasing, and so is the demand for highly skilled professionals. Start your journey with Gannon’s Villa Maria School of Nursing and prepare for your rewarding career.Gain real-world knowledge through key nursing courses including:
- Health Assessment I: Develop an approach for conducting and documenting a comprehensive health assessment while learning to consider variations specific to gender, age, developmental level and culture. Apply health promotion strategies to identified populations.
- Promoting Health in Child Rearing Families: Apply the nursing process in promoting health in pediatric populations through community-based clinical experiences, including ambulatory clinics, educational and in-patient sites.
- Comprehensive Nursing Practicum: Synthesize knowledge, skills and experiences in selected health care settings to develop independence in professional practice through this senior nursing practicum.
- A minimum GPA of 3/4 or B Grade in Year 12th or equivalent.
- Scholarship Details- Upto 65% scholarship for students from South Asian Countries.
- No SAT score Required
- MOI not accepted to get English requirement waiver