LLM in Legal Practice
The LLM in Legal Practice will enable you to develop skills and knowledge to the high standard required to succeed in your legal professional career. Why study LLM Legal Practice at BU?
- Acquire a sound foundation upon which further legal knowledge, training and competences can be built during the Training Contract phase of training and beyond
- Develop high standards of legal knowledge and critical analytical understanding of the law of England and Wales and its position in the international legal arena
- Take advantage of opportunities for work-based learning, building on your employability skills or to inform your reflective portfolio/research project
- Benefit from an academically stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Network with a range of legal professionals, share experiences and work together.
- General Requirement:-
- Indian Students:-You need to have an Indian Bachelor’s (Honours) degree from a recognised higher education institution in a relevant subject and to have met the minimum required grades
- Arab Students:-You are eligible to apply for a taught Master’s programme if you have: Bachelor’s degree
- The normal requirements for embarking upon this degree are:
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 55%-60% from a Qualifying Law Degree or a pass in the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)/ Common Professional Examination (CPE).
- IELTS waiver for Indian Student:-
- IELTS waiver is given to State Boards Only from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka State.
- MoI accepted if UG completed in past One year from the Course application date)