BSc (Honours) Nursing (Adult)
- Understand health sciences in the practice setting.
- Gain the knowledge, skills and values to enter into highly skilled employment.
- Develop a strong professional identity and confidence.
- Learn to develop and deliver person-centred care.
- Reflect on the evolution of the nursing role.
This course prepares you for a career in
- community nursing
- medical nursing
- surgical nursing
- general practice
- occupational health nursing
- accident and emergency care
- health visiting
- health service management
- further study
- Standard XII with an average score of 65%
IELTS Waiver Available.