BSc (Honours) Sport Coaching
- Learn to coach in a variety of contexts and settings, with a range of different facilities.
- Explore and experience the world of work in a sports environment, either in the UK or abroad.
- Benefit from a teaching team who combine active coaching with coach education, employment and development experience.
This course prepare you a career in
- professional sport clubs, commercial sport providers or sport governing body organisations
- physical education roles in schools
- commercial organisations, delivering physical literacy or sport-specific programmes
- physical activity and strength & conditioning roles in universities, colleges or sport and leisure centres
- management of coaching teams or programmes
- Standard XII with an average score of 65%
IELTS Waiver Available.