BSc (Honours) Sport Development with Coaching
- Think differently to find and apply solutions to sport-related issues.
- Work with a variety of external organisations – developing your leadership skills and knowledge of sport in real-life settings.
- Understand what it is to think globally in the world of sport, expanding your employability prospects as a result.
- Have the opportunity to work or study abroad, with the possibility of funding through the Erasmus+ programme (until 2023) or the Turing Scheme.
This course prepares you for a career in
- community development
- physical activity development
- primary schools (PE specialism)
- secondary schools (PE teacher)
- sport-specific coaching
- sport law and roles within national governing bodies of sport
- disability sport development
- sport event management
- sport business management
- talent development
- sport charity development
- school sport development
- careers abroad
- Standard XII with an average score of 65%
IELTS Waiver Available.