MSc Analytical Chemistry
- Develop the expertise you need to work as an analytical chemist, alongside renowned active researchers.
- Operate cutting-edge, industry-standard analytical lab instruments.
- Learn to obtain and interpret analytical information using a variety of products.
- Apply experimental design techniques and use statistical methods for data evaluation.
- Attain a solid grounding in laboratory quality management.
This course prepares you for a career in:
- academic or industrial research
- quality assurance
- analytical laboratories
- the pharmaceutical industry
The following qualifications will be considered for entry on to postgraduate taught programmes,
- three year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of between 55 to 60 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- four year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of 55 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- Successful completion of a recognised pre-masters course
IELTS Waiver Available.