MSc International Tourism and Aviation Management
- Challenge your understanding of tourism and aviation.
- Gain the employability skills you need to start or progress your career.
- Develop research skills and progress to further studies or consultancy.
- Plan, manage and promote tourism and aviation products, businesses and destinations in a safe, competitive and sustainable manner.
This course prepares you for a career as a
- international tour operator
- airline operator
- airport operator
- transport operator
- destination manager
- hotel manager
- tourist manager
- government employee
- tourism and aviation consultant
The following qualifications will be considered for entry on to postgraduate taught programmes,
- three year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of between 55 to 60 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- four year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of 55 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- Successful completion of a recognised pre-masters course
IELTS Waiver Available.