LLM International Commercial Law
The LLM in International Commercial Law will give you the knowledge and skills to pave the way to a range of exciting careers in this important and diverse field of law.Learning from experts with high level academic and practical experience, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the legal and practical challenges surrounding international commercial transactions.This LLM degree will help you become a specialist in commercial law, with knowledge and skills that are highly valued by employers.On this LLM degree you will gain the knowledge and experience to develop into a 21st century lawyer or legal service practitioner with specialist and in-depth understanding of international commercial law. Our postgraduate law degrees give you the opportunity to learn from academics who are industry experts, with a wealth of academic and practical experience.
You will also learn through:
- Guest lectures to give you insight into practice in the field
- Mooting competitions
- Summer schools abroad
- The entry requirement for this LLM in International Commercial Law is a 2:2 honours degree, ideally in a cognate discipline.
- General requirement-
- Indian Students-
- Successful completion of a relevant Bachelors degree from a recognised institution with either a Second Class Upper Division or a Second Class Lower Division equivalent:
- Second Class Upper Division equivalent: 60%; or CGPA 6.7 (10 point system); or CGPA 6 (7 point system); or CGPA 3 (4 point system) - including Standard XII in English - 70% or above (or equivalent).
- Second Class Lower Division equivalent: 55% or CGPA 6.1 (10 point system) or CGPA 5.5 (7 point system) or CGPA 2.67 (4 point system) for institutes of national importance/LLB) including Standard XII in English - 70% or above (or equivalent).
- Arab Students-Candidates are expected to have successfully completed a relevant Bachelors degree from a recognised institution with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division: CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0) or Grade C+ CGPA 3.5 (out of 5) or 75% or Grade C+ with IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each part of the test (or equivalent)
Indian Students IELTS Waiver::-
- Only Below State Boards are eligible for IELTS Waiver – Karnataka State, Maharashtra State, Tamil Nadu State, West Bengal State,AP (2018 Board exam onwards only ) Telangana ( 2018 Board exams onwards only )
- 75% in Standard XII English language from SSCE,CBSE,ICSE,CISCE